Elmira Savings Bank is seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our Audit team! The successful Internal Auditorcandidate will possess solid organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask. This position has the ability for career growth within the Bank as our business grows.
Internal Auditor’s Essential Duties:
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and managing the internal audit program for the bank.
- Measures the attainment of objectives and adherence to audit controls, regulatory requirements and bank policies.
- Conducts audits on a timely basis and in accordance with the schedules established by the bank.
- Maintains on-site control over all asset and liability records, cash, collateral, safekeeping items, etc., until audits are completed.
- Presents audit reports to Senior Management and Board of Directors as directed.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpreting, analyzing, and reporting financial information.
- Thorough knowledge of bank regulatory requirements relating to the audit function.
- Specialized bank auditing education and training is preferred.
- Previous Audit, Compliance, Underwriting or Mortgage Processing experience is preferred
- Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Moderate mathematical, reading, writing & grammar skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business curriculum is preferred.
Elmira Savings Bank offers a Complete benefits package including:
- Competitive wages
- Generous amount of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Benefits
- 401k with Company match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Bonuses and Incentive Programs
- Discounts on Loans