Courtesy Automotive Center has a great opportunity for an experienced Collision Estimator.
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance, Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Paid training - sales & service
* Paid holidays/vacation
* Employee discounts on products & services
* Sign-on bonuses for certain positionsQualifications:
* Must have previous DRP experience
* Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
* I-Car Certification preferred * Proficient in the use of estimating software
* Valid Driver’s License Responsibilities:
* Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner
* Educate the customer about the collision repair process; including insurance claims, processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time.
* Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner.
* Supervise and route each repair; including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair.
* Provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available.
* Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers.
* Attend daily release meetings. * Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain business relationships vital to Courtesy Automotive’s success.
Location/Region: Chico, CA (95973)