Painter/ Prep Tech
What We Offer Every employee Courtesy Auto Center is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Benefits
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid holidays/vacation
* Employee discounts on products & services
* Competitive compensation (guaranteed income)
* Company Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K, Vacation
* Professional work environment Technician Specific Benefits
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with cutting edge technology (collision center only) Near future !
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities
* Prepare and apply paint to repaired vehicles
* Duties may include final sanding, masking, color mixing and tinting, spray booth operations, operate prep stations, applying primers, sealers, color, and clear coats.
* Works with potentially hazardous materials so attention to safety and personal protection are essential.
Vehicles must be correctly prepared and refinished to insure proper adhesion, color match, and overall appearance.
* Be responsible and accountable for all parts for any jobs that are assigned to you.
* Be organized and develop a system for holding the parts until they are installed on the vehicle
* Maintain a good work attitude and cooperate with managers and fellow teammates in a positive spirit of teamwork
* Remain conscious of and make every effort to achieve the objectives outlined on the delivery list of cars scheduled
* Inspect painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas
* Perform general housekeeping duties to ensure the work area is clean and in compliance
* Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Qualifications * Body Shop and Auto experience highly preferred
* 3 to 6 months of experience required
* Valid Driver's License
Location/Region: Chico, CA (95973)