Position Summary: Personal Banker (Teller) This position reports to the Assistant Branch Manager, Branch Manager, or Business and Branch Services Director.
This position is also responsible for maintaining and balancing a cash drawer in addition to rotating the branch vault, which includes cash, coin, negotiable instruments, etc.Essential Functions:
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements, legal amounts, dates, etc.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
* Process transactions such as withdrawals, IRA contributions, HSA contributions, loan payments, night deposits, mail deposits, etc.
* Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
* Assists customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
* Examines coupons and bills presented for payment to verify issue, payment date and amount due.
* Performs trial balances throughout the day.
* Balances currency, coin and checks in cash drawer at end of shift.
* Greet individuals as they enter branch and drive-up window.
* Process work through Branch Capture equipment.
* Follow and comply with all bank regulations and security procedures.
* Complete all training requirements, including compliance, in a timely manner.
* Process transactions within established policies and procedures.
* Ability to lift coin bags of varying weight.
* All other duties as assigned. Experience and Education: High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
Previous teller experience preferred. Cash handling experience preferred.
Resource Bank strives to be the employer of choice EEO\Minority\Female\Vets\Disabled
Location/Region: Metairie, LA (70005)