Associate Account Executive
Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as one of the “Best Place to Work in Insurance” for eight years running. We think you’ll agree! A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development
- 12-week paid parental leave
- A huge emphasis on community involvement –Associates are encouraged to support and volunteer for their favorite charities
- Frequent athletic and wellness events
- Social and teambuilding opportunities like happy hours and other celebrations
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking an Associate Account Executive to provide technical support to a tiered business unit, under the guidance of the Unit Leader. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Providing assistance in strategic planning and vendor analysis, to include: comprehensive benchmarking analysis, reviewing current investment lineup and conducting detailed client compliance audits.
- Providing clients with fiduciary and compliance assessments; including evaluating plan expenses and developing a process for selecting, evaluating, replacing and adding to the plan’s current investment options.
- Leading clients in creating Investment Policy Statement(s) for their plan(s).
- Developing ongoing investment reporting for client plan(s).
- Working directly with clients to coordinate and participate in plan enrollment meetings as needed.
- Engaging in the new vendor process by: developing RFP’s to client specifications, sourcing appropriate vendors, compiling, tabulating and analyzing vendor responses and preparing client recommendations.
- Assisting in the review of all agreements and/or documents related to client’s business.
- Conducting industry specific surveys as requested by client.
- Participating in internal office meetings as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field with heavy emphasis in marketing and finance, or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to develop strong client relationships with multiple clients
- Ability to interact with vendors effectively
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Windows and spreadsheet expertise.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Professional designation in the retirement, employee benefits or investment management area preferred FINRA Series 6/7, 63 65 and General Lines Texas Insurance licenses or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Must be available for travel.
- Legal right to work in the United States
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Lockton is a global professional services firm with 6,500 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall. For eight consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a " Best Place to Work in Insurance ." To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE** Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.