COVID Registered Nurse (RN) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Emeryville, CA!
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- MUST be comfortable nasal swabs on children
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Nasal swab testing
- Will also answer questions, place orders in the system, and supporting as needed throughout the day.
- Peds experience a big plus but not required
- MUST be comfortable nasal swabs on children- which can be more difficult
- Strong overall clinical skills
- EPIC exp. highly preferred
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
· Active and unrestricted California RN license
· Previous experience in an Occupational / Employee Health, Urgent Care, or related setting preferred
· Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
· Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications strongly preferred
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Arlet Khachikyan
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Emeryville, CA